Health and safety policy
CLS Capital Link Services and its officers recognise that the health and safety of all workers and visitors is of the utmost importance and vital to the success of our business. As such we aim to continuously improve health and safety in the workplace through consultation and increased health and safety awareness of management and workers.
Through the co-operative efforts of management and workers, we are committed to:
- providing a safe environment for all workers and visitors to our workplace
- providing and maintaining buildings, plant, and equipment in safe working condition.
- supporting the on-going training and assessment of workers.
- developing, implementing, and monitoring safe work practices.
- continuously improving the standards of health and safety in the workplace.
- managing risks in the workplace.
- providing information, instruction, and supervision.
The focus of CLS Capital Link Services health and safety management system is preventing hazards. We will develop a framework for health and safety management and a plan for systematic risk assessment and control of hazards, to progressively improve safe behaviours and safe systems of work across the business.